Peyton J. Healey | Partner
Peyton’s practice focuses on commercial litigation and complex business issues. He has extensive experience handling a wide range of cases related to securities matters, corporate ownership disputes, and related claims. Peyton also has extensive experience in intellectual property litigation matters, including cases involving patent infringement and trade secret misappropriation. In addition, Mr. Healey has represented clients in matters concerning commercial contracts, commercial collection, property loss, construction defect, and personal injury.
- Represented individuals injured upon collision with loose livestock, achieving a favorable settlement for clients;
- Pursued claims of individual injured upon collision with wire strung across right-of-way;
- Represented individual injured as a result of toxic mold contamination within newly built construction;
- Brought premises liability claim for person injured by faulty construction outside of restaurant;
- Aided in obtaining recovery for child injured by improperly designed shredder;
- Obtained complete dismissal of claims brought in connection with allegation that bacteria injured individual.