Zach’s practice focuses on commercial and personal injury litigation. He has extensive experience handling a wide range of commercial cases including breach of contract, securities, minority shareholder oppression, trademark and copyright infringement, commercial and business disputes, residential and commercial construction defects, and insurance litigation. Additionally, Zach has represented clients on personal injury matters, including product liability, negligence, and premises liability.
- Representation of investors in state and federal securities class action lawsuits and shareholder derivative litigation.
- Representation of leading manufacturer in trademark and copyright infringement suit against major competitor.
- Representation of multiple large insurance companies in property subrogation matters across the nation.
- Representation of family where the daughter suffered catastrophic personal injury.
- Representation of minority shareholders in breach of contract and oppression claims.